Friday, 7 February 2014

#AccessAllASOS - I'm an Insider!


Hello dear readers! Well it has been a while and I must apologise for my 2 month absence. I will explain all another time because I want to keep this post lovely and positive, but for now let me just I am very sorry and also hugely happy to be back! Lots of excited news to share with you all, starting with #AccessAllASOS.

Yep that's right, I have successfully become an ASOS Insider!! eee! Apologies also for the rather excessive use of explanation marks in this post - but sometimes nothing else will do and I am so excited!!.. there I go again. Anywho, back to the story - so about two weeks ago I received a lovely email from the guys and gals of ASOS informing me that the application I had completed a month or so before had been successful. Naturally there was a little happy dance involved and the proud relay of events to my brother, who strangely was not that interested.. weird!

A few days later, look what had arrived in my post box:


There is something completely wonderful about receiving surprise post. I always experience a frisson of utter joy when anything lands in the post box with my name on it. Hard to explain but probably stems from feeling so grown up when I received my first bank statement (and piece of post like ever) aged 8. Silly but, hey it's all about the small things in life!


So those lovely people at ASOS had picked up on my love of all things shiny and gave me this rather smashing luggage tag. Brilliant timing actually because the following week I had a short trip coming up. Also included was this fab pin collar accessory that I will certainly be styling up my shirts with shortly. The fortune cookie was such a sweet (excuse the pun) touch and I loved being showered in star confetti.


I've been busy exploring the behind-the-scenes content which I now have access to, and will keep you all updated on this experience. First piece of exciting news reported - check! More to come soon.

What do you think? Are you an ASOS Insider? Do you want to be? Will you apply? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. definitely want to apply for this! It sounds so good X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow well done!
    I've recently applied and I'm not waiting to hear back.
    http://emsbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/
    Love Ems xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...